(Voter Registration Quality Control Specialist
Employment Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: VR Director
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Real Women Radio Foundation 501 (c) 3 whose mission is to build economically vibrant and sustainable communities through strategic partnerships with businesses & organizations throughout the USA. Our programs focus on undeserved communities & vulnerable populations.
The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for the data entry, quality control and compliance of our 2020 voter registration program. This role requires clerical and administrative skills, extreme attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and a desire to work in civic engagement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required (other duties may be assigned):
- Form Processing
- Process and manage voter registration forms in a highly organized and deadline-driven space.
- Scan, redact, upload and enter shift data into Blocks.
- Keep a record of signed out, submitted, and delivered to the SOE forms.
- Deliver Voter Registration forms to the Supervisor of Elections within 10 days.
- Quality Control & Program Compliance
- Conduct thorough visual inspections for completion and errors.
- Works closely with Canvassers to resolve any issues with forms in a timely manner.
- Conduct Canvasser performance reviews.
- Ensure our program and systems maintain the highest standards of integrity and data quality.
- Check and update the Blocks system daily to resolve any QC issues.
- US citizen with valid identification
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets and G-mail is required
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat (or the willingness to learn)
- Highly organized
- Basic understanding of grassroots campaigning and/or voter registration
- Schedule flexibility during business hours, evenings and weekends
- Work availability of at least (25) hours per week
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.